D-Rex Double Walled Corrugated Pipes were introduced by Rex Polyextrusion Pvt. Ltd. for the first time in the Indian Piping Market, where, there was a need of a cost economic and durable alternative for the conventional RCC and DI piping systems for sewerage and drainage applications. Manufactured as per IS 16098-2 and compliant with ISO 21138-3 and EN 13476-3, in PE/PP Material
D – REX :
- D-Rex DWC Pipe is the Double Wall Corrugated Pipe Brand designed and manufactured by Rex Polyextrusions Pvt. Ltd.
- D-Rex DWC Pipe structural wall pipe is made of PE / PP with smooth internal and corrugated (profiled) external surface.
- It is a state-of-the-art thermoplastic co-extrusion process.
- Utilizes advanced German High Precision Machinery for the process.
Stiffness Class SN 4, SN 8 & SN 16
Features And Components :
- Lower Manning’s Roughness Co-efficient (n) (0.009)
- Higher Hazen – Williams Co-efficient (C) (150)
- Excellent abrasion resistance
- Chemically inert, and has excellent anti-corrosive properties, making it resistant to crown corrosion
- Can be used in aggressive climatic conditions
- Prohibits growth of biologicals on the inner surface
- Profiled external surface supports better bonding with soil
Salient Features :
- Excellent load bearing capacity
- Light weight
- D-Rex DWC Pipes are flexible and fatigue resistant
- Simple to stack
- Telescopic transportation without damages
- Lesser manpower / labor requirement
- No need of heavy machinery for conveyance
TILL DATE SUPPLY : 900,000 M
PROJECTS IN HAND : 25,00,000 M
For More Details
Mr. Mahesh Khadilkar, GM - Marketing
Mobile No.: 9922437041